FlashBackMania Web Radio

sexta-feira, 29 de junho de 2012

Only Yesterday [remix] - THE CARPENTERS








CLIPE







LETRA

After long enough of being alone
Everyone must face their share of loneliness
In my own time nobody knew
The pain I was goin' through
And waitin' was all my heart could do

Hope was all I had until you came
Maybe you can't see how much you mean to me
You were the dawn breaking the night
The promise of morning light
Filling the world surrounding me
When I hold you

Baby, Baby
Feels like maybe things will be all right
Baby, Baby
Your love's made me
Free as a song singin' forever

Only yesterday when I was sad
And I was lonely
You showed me the way to leave
The past and all its tears behind me
Tomorrow may be even brighter than today
Since I threw my sadness away
Only Yesterday

I have found my home here in your arms
Nowhere else on earth I'd really rather be
Life waits for us
Share it with me
The best is about to be
So much is left for us to see
When I hold you


Fonte: You Tube, Letras.mus.br.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário